We have over 300 winning nature photographs on display plus an exhibit of over 125 Fine Art photographs. We also have over twenty local and national vendors selling all manner of photographic supplies and equipment.
This year we have several distinct types of training
- All Day Friday Seminar (included if you buy a 3-day Merchant Hall pass).
- One-hour Lectures (included if you buy a Merchant Hall pass, also available separately).
- Multiple hands-on workshops for macro/flower and bird photography (purchased separately).
- 90-minute Lectures on a wide range of photography topics (purchased separately).
- Keynote Address (included in the multi-day passes; also available separately).
- Two 90-minute FREE sessions of Lightroom instruction (registration required).
- Multiple FREE one-hour sessions for the beginning photographer (registration required).
- 20-minute Photographic Portfolio Review sessions (registration required).
What is included with a PASS and what is not?
There are two passes available a Friday/Saturday/Sunday Merchant Hall Pass and a Saturday/Sunday Merchant Hall Pass. Both of these entitle the holder to attend any event held in Merchant Hall. The Friday/Saturday/Sunday pass includes the all day workshop on Friday.
Most events held in Beacon Hall (BH) are not included with the pass and must be purchased separately.
How do I know I will have a seat if I buy a Pass?
Merchant hall is a 1500 seat auditorium. Even with our largest audiences for our main events there is always plenty of room.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us at email@example.com
Why should I register online?
The at the door prices will be higher than the online price. In addition, some items may sell out, so by buying online you can guarantee yourself the classes you want. You will also avoid waiting in line for your passes at the event. In addition, two and three day Merchant Hall passes will only be available online.