Are you interested in being a vendor?
Click here for the Table Layout
If your objective is to directly market your products and/or services to this growing demographic, this Expo provides precisely what you need – opportunity, visibility and affordability. You will have the option to sell goods and services from your exhibitor booth.
Did you know…
- This year the NIH Camera Club of Maryland becomes the seventh club in the Nature Visions team, expanding our marketing reach across the Potomac and bringing eighty new members into our volunteer network.
- Last year our website, blog and Facebook pages attracted over 70,000 visitors for us – and for our vendors’ links. Our new marketing strategy expands the use of social networks and print media.
- This year we have staggered lecture and class schedules to ensure that our attendees have more time to spend with the vendors than in previous years.
- Last year we had people from all across the Mid-Atlantic Region and beyond attend.
- Your company receives face-to-face contact with a large number of attendees to help grow your market share.
- To increase traffic in the Hylton Center, the expo organizers are offering prize-drawing programs in which attendees have the chance to win valuable prizes.
- For the first time, the Expo will be open to the public free of charge all weekend long. This will bring in additional people who might not have attended before.
Web Site Listing
Your company’s name, logo (if provided) will be listed on the Vendors page of the Nature Visions Expo’s website: www.naturevisions.org. Your company’s name/logo will also hyper-linked to your company’s website.
Listing in Event Literature
Your company’s name will be listed on posters and other promotional literature created for the Expo as long as we receive payment by the deadline of August 1st.
Vendor’s Choice Award
Vendors receive a Special Award ribbon that they award to one of the photographs juried into the main exhibition.
Exhibitor Space and Location
Vendor exhibits will be located in the Grand Foyer, and Upper Levels of the Hylton Performing Arts Center. The Hylton Performing Arts Center is located in Manassas on the George Mason Campus. The address is: 10960 George Mason Circle, Manassas, VA 20110. www.HyltonPerformingArtsCenter.com
Each exhibitor is provided with one draped (72” x 30”) table and two chairs depending on the type of table, selected. Your company may also elect not to have a table, but use a comparable area of floor space (72” x 60”) for your own display (This option is only available for specific tables. Contact us for more details)
Downstairs Tables – $700
Upstairs Tables $400 – $600 (Depending on location)
Please contact Greg Daily at Gdaily1 AT gmail DOT com or 703-608-5246 for more information.
Click below to download the 2013 Nature Visions Vendor Package