Understanding Your Camera Settings
Understanding how to take great photos with today’s digital cameras can seem intimidating but it doesn’t have to be. Learning some of your cameras most important features and how to use them will give you more confidence and make picture-taking fun and enjoyable. This class will help you over the learning curve and start you down the path to capturing better images.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- The most important Menu settings (such as Picture Style, File Sequence, Format)
- Controlling focus and focus settings * White Balance settings * Continuous capture (burst mode)
- JPEG vs Raw – which is right for you
- Fill flash and red-eye reduction
- Playback tools such as highlight alert, histograms, shooting data
- The right lens for the job
- Lens filters and more.
This talk is best for those using or starting to use M, A, S or P modes.