Power of Photoshop for the Outdoor Photographer
Adobe Photoshop is powerful. Really powerful. And, it has never been easier to integrate Photoshop into your Lightroom workflow. With increased flexibility using Layers, higher accuracy with masks, and endless options for scene interpretation, Photoshop remains the go to program for photographers of all skill levels. Join Photoshop for Photographers author Tim Cooper for a deep dive into the ways Photoshop can be used to craft your outdoor and landscape photographs.
Class Topics include:
- When is Lightroom not enough?
- From Lightroom to Photoshop and back again
- An introduction to Layers and Masks
- The power of Local Adjustments
- Creating fast and accurate Selections
- Recreating and reusing Selections and Masks
- Blending images for reduced or increased depth of field