Photoshop CC — The Creative Composite
Whether you’re combining multiple images in Photoshop to overcome obstacles that can’t be solved in capture or are creating surreal montages, the tools and techniques needed to create a successful composite are the same. In this seminar, Adobe’s Principal Digital Imaging Evangelist, Julieanne Kost, will demonstrate flexible and efficient ways to organize, construct, and manage multiple images to reinforce the visual narrative. She’ll walk through essential tips and tricks for blending images together using color and tone, scale and perspective, quality and direction of light, structure and focus, and more. Discover how to take your images to the next level by using the powerful features of Photoshop CC including:
- Customizing the Photoshop Interface.
- Layers, masking, and Blend modes.
- Smart Objects, Smart Filters, and Libraries.
- Layer Groups, Adjustment layers, and Clipping masks.
- Vector masks and the Pen tools.