Artistic Photography: Using light, emotion, settings and creativity to photograph nature beautifully
This fun, upbeat and inspiring session is designed to help the intermediate nature photographer photograph nature in a whole new light, literally! You will learn helpful skills while using lenses, light, settings and more in ways that will enable you to capture images that are more artistic, creative, emotionally evocative, and inspiring.
You will learn the basics of the following:
- How to photograph wildlife more beautifully, even when you don’t have the “mega long” lenses
- Key composition techniques that help improve the “wow factor” of your work
- Use various types of natural light (even “poor‐quality” light) to maximize the beauty of your work
- How to “see” more photographable moments – and think differently about what you shoot and how you process it from “vision to fruition”
- 3 key tips for post-processing that will help you critically evaluate your work and bring out the best in your images