Nature Visions Photo Expo Information
Nature Visions Photography Expo is an annual event that is held at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas, VA and is the premier photography expo in the Mid-Atlantic region. It is composed of a juried exhibit of nature photography, lectures and classes on all aspects of photography, vendors, a Friday all-day seminar by renowned photographer Thomas Heaton, and our Saturday keynote address by Cole Thompson.
- All Day Friday Seminar (included if you buy a 3-day Merchant Hall pass).
- One-hour Lectures (included if you buy a Merchant Hall pass, also available separately).
- Multiple hands-on workshops for macro/flower and bird photography (purchased separately).
- 90-minute Lectures on a wide range of photography topics (purchased separately).
- Keynote Address (included in the multi-day passes; also available separately).
- Two 90-minute FREE sessions of Lightroom instruction (registration required).
- Multiple FREE one-hour sessions for the beginning photographer (registration required).
- 20-minute Photographic Portfolio Review sessions (register for a session here: https://2018portfolioreview.eventbrite.com).
What is included with a PASS and what is not?
There are two passes available a Friday/Saturday/Sunday Merchant Hall Pass and a Saturday/Sunday Merchant Hall Pass. Both of these entitle the holder to attend any event held in Merchant Hall. The Friday/Saturday/Sunday pass includes the all day workshop on Friday.
Most events held in Beacon Hall (BH) are not included with the pass and must be purchased separately.
How do I know I will have a seat if I buy a Pass?
Merchant hall is a 1500 seat auditorium. Even with our largest audiences for our main events there is always plenty of room.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I register online?
The at the door prices will be higher than the online price. In addition, some items may sell out, so by buying online you can guarantee yourself the classes you want. You will also avoid waiting in line for your passes at the event. In addition, two and three day Merchant Hall passes will only be available online.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may give your registration to anyone you would like. Each registration is good for one entrance to the event listed. Any payment is between you and the other party.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, log into Eventbrite using the email address you used to purchase your registration and make changes.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, or be sure you can display the QR code for your registration by using the Eventbrite app for your smartphone. We scan the QR code to validate your entrance to each session. We can scan paper or a smart phone screen
What is the refund policy?
Refunds will be considered if submitted in writing to email@example.com at least 7 days prior to the start of the event. Refunds requested within 7 days of the start of the event will not be given.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Do you have lunch available at the Expo?
Yes but you must purchase a lunch ahead of time. Go to the Eventbrite page to purchase lunch. You are free to go to lunch outside or bring your own.